Our bulk bags of pure earthworm castings are perfect for your raised garden beds, larger gardens, and small business. Or when your job is bigger, or you just need a bit more vermicast.
Our vermicast products are:
- full of natural plant growth bio-stimulants,
- contain beneficial soil microorganisms,
- stimulate plant root growth and activity,
- increase water holding capacity,
- increase nutrient holding capacity (high cation exchange capacity),
- unlock nutrients – reducing the need for additional fertilisers,
- help suppress plant diseases,
- strengthen plants against insect attack,
- support pollinating insects,
- are free from added chemicals,
- are free from added fillers,
- provide a long-lasting soil humus.
- Potting mix: mix up to 20% of MyNoke Vermicast with potting mix before planting.
- Garden beds: mix up to 20% of MyNoke Vermicast with soil before planting.
- Transplanting: use one handful of MyNoke Vermicast per plant when transplanting to garden beds. Mix gently with loose soil before planting.
- Existing plants: sprinkle one handful of MyNoke Vermicast around the root zone of each plant and gently mix into the top 1-2 cm of soil.
- New lawns: mix 5 litres per m2 (5 mm) of MyNoke Vermicast into the top 5 cm of soil during bed preparation.
- Maintaining lawns: spread 2 litres per m2 (2 mm) of MyNoke Vermicast after mowing.
- MyNoke Vermicast can be mixed with fertilisers and lime.
- Share MyNoke Vermicast with your neighbour so you can enjoy healthy gardens on both sides of your fence.
Watering in the afternoon after application is recommended.
Please share your experiences with us we are keen to learn how you successfully use MyNoke Earthworm products.
MyNoke Vermicast contains:
- Beneficial soil microorganisms – bacteria, fungi, mycorrhiza, protozoa (flagellates, amoebae, ciliates) for soil health.
- Plant growth bio stimulants – cytokinins, gibberellins, auxins and indole-3-acetic acid (IAA).
- IAA is proven to be effective in repelling insects such as caterpillars and aphids. At the same time, it attracts pollinators.
- Gibberellins and auxins boost root growth and activity. This increases nutrient uptake and provides plants with greater access to water in the root zone.
- MyNoke Vermicast meets the New Zealand Standards for Composts, Soil Conditioners and Mulches; NZS4454:2005.
MyNoke Vermicast products contain pure, mature earthworm castings only. None of our products contain bulking agents such as bark or sawdust – earthworms cannot eat timber!
|Nutrient / Attribute||Content (Hill Laboratories)
|Total Phosphorus||6,480 mg/kg
|Total Sulphur||2,510 mg/kg
|Total Potassium||1,710 mg/kg
|Total Magnesium||2,400 mg/kg
|Total Calcium||98,400 mg/kg
|Total Sodium||1,500 mg/kg
|pH||6.8 – 7.1 (neutral)
|Active bacteria||High (Food-Web Analysis)
|Total fungi||High (Food-Web Analysis)
One of our core philosophies is to eliminate waste wherever we can. Each bag of MyNoke Vermicast is filled and carefully sewn by hand. Please return your empty bags to us so we can refill and reuse them.